Guests from foreign countries are very welcome to take part at the FÖJ Schleswig-Holstein
Conditions for participation are:
- Advanced knowledge of the German language
- Proven ecological interest and commitment
- The willingness to get involved in the German culture and to integrate in the local community
- The willingness to contribute actively and sensitive to the activities of the host country
- A written agreement that you will take part in the FÖJ for 1 year
- The participation at least at 25 FÖJ seminar days
- Willingness to represent your country and to support further partnership relations also after the voluntary service
- The obtaining of a one-year-visa at the embassy
An application for a FÖJ is with every school-degree possible. You should be between 16 and 25 years old. The FÖJ is mainly a German voluntary service but we’re very interested in applicants from abroad.
The deadline for application is the end of February, but please send your application earlier (best in December or January).
A later application is also possible, but your chances will be less then.
Further information about requirements and benefits you will find here:
Please notice that foreign participants do not receive additional benefits.
If you would like to apply, please do it in German language.
Here you will find a German application form and information to all hosting projects (Einsatzstellen):